Get a Quote
SEO Friendly Domain Name Registration
In general, a domain name represents an Internet Protocol (IP) resource, such as a personal computer used to access the Internet, a server computer hosting a web site, or the web site itself or any other service communicated via the Internet.
Pick a name
Your domain name says a lot about you, and new domain name endings like .com, .org, .net, .guru and .photography can help you stand out on the web.
Why every business should be online
The number of internet users in India are expected to reach over 500 million by 2018.
Web enabled Indian companies get a boost of over 50% in their revenue
By 2018, 8 million Indian companies will connect and perform transactions online.
Here's what you get with every domain
- Private registration at no additional cost
- When you purchase or transfer a domain name, private registration is almost always an option (some domain name endings do not support this feature). If private registration is selected, we cover the cost of keeping your details private (e.g. your name, address, and other contact information)
- Easy integration with top website builders
- When you purchase or transfer a domain, you can immediately start creating your website with one of our website building providers. Plans vary in cost, and options include secure and reliable hosting, customizable templates, and many more powerful features.
- Custom email
- Look professional with branded email like you@yourcompany. We provide you an optional service that lets you easily create email addresses for you and your team.
- Customizable sub-domains
- Customize your domain with up to 2 sub-domains, such as blog.example.com and shop.example.com. This will allow you to create unique pages within your website
- Email forwarding
- Create up to 5 email aliases with your domain, such as help@yourdomain or sales@yourdomain, and have them forwarded to existing email accounts, like email@example.com